Family Law Attorneys
Providing the attentive, effective legal support you need while protecting your best interests
When facing legal issues that impact your family, it’s easy to become confused and frustrated. Fortunately, you do not have to face these issues alone. By retaining our dedicated family law attorneys, you can eliminate much of the stress associated with your matter and explore your legal options with confidence. At the Northern New Jersey law firm of Tanya L. Freeman, our family law attorneys are committed to helping families find resolutions to a wide range of family law matters, including divorce, child custody and support, and alimony. Our family law attorneys have gained a reputation in our community for providing the innovative information our clients need to ease their emotional burden and move forward in a positive way.
Complete solutions to a wide range of family law issues
Our Northern New Jersey family law attorneys have the knowledge and skill needed to help you address a number of legal issues, including:
- Divorce: Our comprehensive divorce representation is designed to help you traverse the legal process as easily as possible. Throughout your divorce proceedings, our family law attorneys will offer the strategic information you need to make informed decisions at every step. Whether you are undergoing a contentious divorce or a more amicable one, our family law attorneys will work to help you move forward with your new life as quickly as possible.
- Child custody and visitation: One of the top priorities of divorcing parents is child custody and visitation. When attempting to provide your children with a safe and healthy environment, it is important to set realistic expectations to keep their best interests in mind. Our family law attorneys offer the support you need to understand your legal options, and to ensure that your voice is heard on all matters relating to your children.
- Child support: A problem in a child support obligation is often difficult to deal with, especially when your former spouse is fighting to avoid their financial responsibilities. Fortunately, New Jersey state law provides information in determining child support payments, helping to reduce some of the frustration and infighting related to this matter.
- Alimony: New Jersey law recognizes the concept of alimony, also called spousal support. If you have sacrificed your career or education to care for your household, you may be entitled to spousal support from your former spouse. Our family law attorneys provide information to divorcing clients seeking alimony payments.
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements: While it may be difficult to imagine the end of your marriage, it may be in your best interests to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement. These documents allow you and your spouse to limit the pain you experience if your marriage ends.
Whatever your family law issues may be, our family law attorneys make every effort to shoulder your legal burdens and shield you from unnecessary emotional and financial turmoil. Our family law attorneys are compassionate communicators that provides highly responsive service throughout the legal process.
Contact us today to speak to our experienced family law attorneys
New Jersey Attorney Tanya L. Freeman of Weiner Law Group and her team of experienced family law attorneys, understand how difficult it is to deal with legal issues that impact your family. We also know how important it is to resolve these issues quickly and effectively, so we take great care to address every detail of your family’s legal concerns. To schedule a consultation with one of our family law attorneys, call 973-352-8713 or contact us online today.